Muslim Link Ramadhan Issue
Original, unedited version
The front page article is mine, though unfortunately it went through a few edits that screwed up the grammar and wording. I'm tempted to volunteer regularly again as an editor because they certainly need the help, but have a few other requests that I need to respond to first. I need to learn to prioritize.
The following topics have been on my mind of late, and I'll probably write about at least one of these eventually, not sure which.
- Condescending uncles and their derision for "mullahs".
- Agreeing to disagree, in the light of the sunnah.
- My take on all the marriage discussion around the blogosphere these days.
- Jum'ah woes; responding to the recent imam controversies in Ottawa.
- Why I strongly dislike 99% of the wedding speeches I keep hearing.